Friday, September 9, 2011

Don't sack THAT quaterback!!!!!

Last night at the football game Isaac got sacked...
A few minutes until halftime and a few more plays..he stayed in the game..
I noticed he was favoring his left arm.
Well..a trip to the ER and a diagnosis of a broken clavicle..no sports or physical activity for atleast  6 weeks..We will be following up with orthopedics in one week..
I took pictures in x-ray and on the field and in the ER.. so I thought ...but the camera was on video! So must of the "pictures" were not able to be used..This video was supposed to be two pictures..Wish I had been paying better attention..anyway....
I am thankful it wasn't anything worse..But it is painful and restricting..I would appreciate your prayers for him.

There is a local high school boy in our area who is in a coma with a massive head injury from last Friday nights game..Please remember him and his family in your prayers..His prognosis is grim, even if he pulls through.
Thanks for the prayers.

3 comments:

Tracy1918 said...

Oh Misty! Ouch! So glad it wasn't worse...but still, not gum to deal with I'm sure. Will pray for a quick recovery!

Kelly said...

Prayers being sent your way from Ohio!

Jules said...

Oh my! Hoping he mends quickly and fully. Thats awful.