Friday, September 14, 2012

Quarterly Diabetes Clinic Appointment

 Yesterday Isaac had his quarterly diabetes clinic appt.
Waiting to be called back.....
 Finger stick for AIC...Which was a 6.6  :)  :) 
We played I-spy in between visits from the lab.,diabetes nurse educator, nutritionist, CPNP and getting our papers/next. appt./etc..
Of course we had our celebratory ice cream on the long ride home!
I am so proud of you Isaac. As always you are my hero. I love you.

Thank you Lord for helping us and always being by our side!

4 comments:

Our Diabetic Warrior said...

Woohooo! Way to go Isaac! You're a wonderful D-mom Misty!

Kelly said...

We had our appt. yesterday too! We played run up and down the hallway..hopefully one day we can play I-spy like you! Glad everything went so well for you guys.

Denise aka Mom of Bean said...

wonderful!

ChrisK said...

Fantastic a1c, well done to you both.